TierDeveloper 5.2.4 is the industry standard for Object to Relational mapping and code generation tool that helps you rapidly design, generate and deploy Middle-tier-objects for your enterprise applications. It is designed to enable developers to build BUSINESS FRAMEWORKS with an instant increase in productivity and at the same time greatly simplifying the management of change
- .NET Framework 2.0 Support
- Visual Studio .NET 2005 Integration
- New Mapping Wizard provided to do N-N Mapping
- Seperation of Domain Object from Persistence Layer
- Custom hooks in a seperate independent .NET Assembly
- Integration Layer provided
- .NET components
- ASP.NET pages
- Web Services
- C# and VB.NET
- Supports OLEDB, SqlDB and OraDB Data Providers
- Object Binding
- Lazy Loading
- Web Services
- BEA WebLogic
- IBM WebSphere
- Oracle 9iAS
For a comprehensive list of ALL FEATURES in 6.0, please read TierDeveloper Features
Support for Visual Studio 2008 and .Net Framework 3.0/3.5
If user opts to generate the code for .Net Framework 3.0/3.5, code is generated for Visual Studio 2008 for later versions.
Support for SQL Server 2008
Users will be able to Connect to SQL Server 2008 databases.
Support for Microsoft Enterprise Library Security Application Block
Users can use Role-Based Authorization in their Factory
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in TierDeveloper 6.1
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.